Thursday 17 November 2016

Crochet Bra Straps??? Really??

Yes Really. 
I was stoked when I stumbled upon this information. The article in the link below gives a very scientific and detailed explanation.  



Well to be honest I did not crochet for health reasons, just for enjoyment. Well, I guess that has its spinoffs and makes one health. So, maybe I guess.

Why Bra Straps?
Making a crochet Bra Strap is a neat way to accessorize. It gives the wearer a certain level of freedom. It is quite durable and the play of the design is very beautiful to me.

Most people like crochet with embellishments but for me plain crochet is just as great.

To Starch or Not to Starch
The stiffness from the starch is not my cup of tea at all at all. Nah! I love crochet pieces that are lightly starched so that they maintain their soft pliable nature.

It’s all about the design for me. As time goes by I will post lots more pictures of what I have done.

Believe me you are going to love them.





No comments:

Post a Comment